Information Systems Security Audits
Dolbuck Cybersecurity is a company based in Spain with more than 12 years in the world of Cybersecurity:
We perform ethical hacking, pentesting and social engineering projects. We are able to audit your networks and security systems.
We have international presence and mobility and we bring together the best experts in Computer Security.
Our audits follow the methodology OSSTMM and OWASP , and comply with the GDPR (REGULATION 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL) and the LSSI (Company Services Law of Information) and conforms to ISO / IEC 27001/2
(Information technology - Security techniques - Information security management systems - Requirements) approved and published as an international standard in 2013.
In addition, we make implementations in ISO: 27001/2: 2013
and we make adaptations to ENS (National Security Scheme), and implantations and adaptations to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Security threats and elements of data entry and exit
- Management Aspects
- Risk Analysis with the Pilar tool
- Impact evaluation and analysis
- Threat identification
- Internet Security
- Control of installed Systems and Programs
- Protocol of Risks, Security, Insurance, Programs installed ... Protocol against losses, fraud and cyber attacks.
- Contingency Plans and Disaster Recovery
- Physical Security
- Data Security and Programs
- Security Master Plan
- Security Policies
- Security Actions (Directives, Preventive and Corrective)
- Chain of custody
We measure the level of cybersecurity maturity of your company and use it as a starting point to create a Cybersecurity Master Plan. This plan allows the implementation of security actions associated with risk reduction.